GA1 / LOLER 98 Examination & Certification
– All access platform are subject to regular thorough examination – GA1 / LOLER98 Certification every 6 months ensuring your machines are fully compliant with Statutory Safety Standards.
Service, Repair & Refurb Centre
– State of the art refurb centre strategically situated in Dundalk offers major repairs or overhauls too complex to carry out on site. Our fully-equipped workshop provides a high quality, quick and efficient service to ensure minimum downtime.
Tailored Service Plans
– Regular site visits are performed by our highly trained & fully qualified engineers to identify any potential problems ensuring your equipment continues to perform along with minimising the risk of downtime. With our plans we take the hassle out of all your equipment maintenance keeping it operational, safe & compliant – we also remind our customers one month before and book you in for an onsite visit at a time that suits …..
Emergency Breakdown & On-Site Repairs
– We offer a fast response 24hr breakdown service wherever you are located in Ireland. Our fully trained and qualified engineers arrive with well-equipped mobile service vehicles carrying specialist tools and equipment giving us the best possible chance of repairing your machine on the first visit. All engineers are supported by technical experts at our head office and through our manufacturers.
Access Certs 24/7 with our Online Portal
– You can view all your certs online by logging onto psrireland.ie/viewcertsonline anywhere anytime, on any device. Each customer is provided with a unique username and password where they can access any cert and inspection sheet certified by us. This easy to use tool keeps all your certs filed and easily searched, downloaded or printed through Make/Model/Serial Number or Plant Code.
Nationwide Service Available
– With our head office located in Dundalk on the outskirts of Dublin minutes from Ireland’s main transport infrastructure system. We are in a prime position support equipment maintenance anywhere throughout Ireland. Currently we have 5 dedicated mobile service engineers with purpose built service vehicles on the road for routine examination & certification. We have the back-up to help …..
Full Access to over 5000 Spare Parts
– We carry massive stocks of replacement parts for a range of access platform and lifting equipment from major brands including: Genie, Hinowa, Snorkel, JLG, Pop-Up, Haulotte, Manitou & many more. This also helps reduce downtime & the inconvenience of having to order a part.
– The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) promotes the safe and effective use of powered access equipment worldwide. Being a member of IPAF includes access to a range of services, benefits and special offers which improves our knowledge as a service provider and ensures our customers are getting the safest service from us. We have advanced access to and are in a position to contribute to the implementation of any new safety standards worldwide.
Close Manufacturers Connections
– We work closely with multiple manufacturers ensuring we always have the latest technology & knowledge, along with the highest levels of manufacturer support.